Our mission is to create learning opportunities that lead to personal discovery,
growth, and enjoyment.
Our vision is to nurture an innovative culture that leads Franklin County residents
in the pursuit of learning for both personal and community growth by upholding
our Core Values, which are:
- Culture of Discovery – We believe that learning is a constant state of discovery and leads
to the formation of new ideas and concepts that better our world.
- Relevancy – We believe in remaining relevant to the community we serve with a readiness
to evolve and change, just as the community does.
- Quality – We believe in providing exceptional, quality service to our patrons with staff who
are encouraged to grow and develop as leaders in their field.
- Inclusion – We believe learning is a freedom that is to be shared with all individuals and
helps us develop understanding and acceptance of our peers.
- Community Impact – We believe in making a lasting impression on those around us by
forming connections that spur change and build community.
- Hospitality – We believe in treating our patrons as our guests, creating an experience that is
engaging and comfortable.
- Sustainability – We believe in doing our part to be effective stewards of the resources
entrusted to us, knowing that the choices we make affect the future of our community.
Franklin County Library System Board of Directors
President: David S. Keller
Vice-President: Gloria Guba
Secretary: Frances Herrity
Treasurer: Donald Squire
County Commissioner Appointed:
David S. Keller
Send the Franklin County Library System Board a message: